Thursday, January 12, 2012

Platypus Zorro

We went to Drink n' Draw again last night. Very fun. 
This was from the night of Drink 'n' Draw, but not from being there. I drew this when we got home. From Tiny Owl Knits again, this is a fake tiny fox stole!
Abe requested a platypus Zorro so I drew this at the thing last night. I was having a hard time getting inspired last night. Sigh.
This was the first thing I doodled at Drink 'n' Draw last night. Started looking more like a Boston Terrier and turned more into a slug.
Practice for a comic I might do. Actually, I did do one tonight. I guess I can admit it is auto bio, but I am not sure if it is something I will actually put up. I will play with it for a while and see how it goes. After looking at these, I think I kind of look like a librarian. I think it is the glasses/cardigan combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment