Wednesday, October 26, 2011

INKtober Days 24 and 25

 I did this Tuesday morning before work for Abe to take to school for some paste-up printing thing. And of course spilled all my ink on it. Nice that Abe was there for a change to help me clean it up this time. These are fast so I did have time to get another one done. I obviously didn't finish the inner lines on this noe.
This was my drawing from 2 nights ago. Day 24, but I was too tired to post last night. I was starting to feel the sick that I have now.
Abe as a sock demon by ~lunavalse on deviantART
This is the practice commission I did for Abe with him playing video games with The Jerks and himself as a sock demon, too. (He's the fella in the middle with four legs.) It was my ink for last night, day 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment