Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wedding celebration sketches

Sunday was the wedding celebration for my mom and her new husband Jim. They got married back in April. 

I did this drawing during the performance part of the celebration. Anita and Jim in front of the log cabin. Or behind it depending on how you look at it.



Wedding Portrait by ~lunavalse on deviantART

My cousin Allison played music and then people got up and read poems or told stories. It was pretty cool. While they did that, I got some sketching in.
Later, we did a bunch of Draw Offs and it was super fun. Mostly it was me, my aunt Carol, my cousin's wife Rachel, Allison, and her boyfriend John. My aunt Karen, cousin Tony, brother Isaac, and cartoonist John also participated over teh course of the night. You can see my drawings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment