Sunday, July 22, 2012

Murdah!

Amy Farrah Fowler and Bernadette are by far my two favorite characters on The Big Bang Theory. I could watch a show starring Amy. She's the best.
More Favorites! The first here is Linda from an episode where she wants to do a murder mystery dinner theater thing. She cracks me up and is so silly. That whole show is so silly and the characters are an absolute riot. I can't wait until another season is available on Netflix.
The girl in the bottle is Hazel from the web comic Girls with Slingshots, which is one of my favorite web comics at this time. I am really enjoying the characters. I tried reading it from the beginning a few times, but coudln't get into it. This last time, I just jumped into the story and have been really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment